Ways to Give
There are many ways to get involved in Yellowstone Valley Gives this year! Whether you donate financially or find a volunteer opportunity to donate your time during Yellowstone Valley Gives to support the life changing work of nonprofits in our community, your donation truly makes a BIG difference. Thank you!
If you are able to support a cause financially this year, the chart below is meant to help you find the right path to giving for you!
MORE ABOUT DONATING VIA CHECK:
We strongly encourage all check donations to be mailed by Monday, April 26th to ensure they are able to be added to the nonprofits giving totals during the #YVGives2021 LIVE HERE! GIVE HERE! Block Party Celebration!
1) Directly to the organization: If you would prefer to give via check to support an organization during Yellowstone Valley Gives, the check needs to be:
- If the non-profit has your email address: your receipt may be sent via email when the nonprofit adds your donation to their Yellowstone Valley Gives profile.
- If the non-profit does NOT have your email address: they will receipt you directly after Yellowstone Valley Gives.
2) Via the Billings Community Foundation - DOWNLOAD THE OFFLINE DONATION FORM HERE
If you would like to give gifts to multiple organizations through one offline donation, you must:
- Mail a Check Donation Form and check to the Billings Community Foundation by Monday, May 31st.
- Check Donation Forms are available here.
- The Billings Community Foundation mailing address: 404 N. 30th Street, Billings, MT 59101.
- Write the check out to Billings Community Foundation.
- Checks are written to the Billings Community Foundation because these funds run through the Billings Community Foundation and are distributed to the non-profits indicated. A donor is able to give to multiple non-profits through one check written out to the Billings Community Foundation, and we then distribute those funds to the nonprofits.
- We are not able to process a check donation made to any other organization other than the Billings Community Foundation.
- You will be receipted by the Billings Community Foundation after Yellowstone Valley Gives.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT ALL OFFLINE GIFTS:
- Offline gifts do not count towards prizes, but will be accounted for in your organization’s totals and the overall Yellowstone Valley Gives totals.
- Offline gifts do not incur any fees.
- Offline gifts can be made completely anonymously through the Billings Community Foundation.