The Yellowstone Valley Gives Team will:
- Work with local newspapers, radio stations, and other media outlets to continue spreading the word to a wider audience about Yellowstone Valley Gives
- Continue offering trainings to nonprofits participating in Yellowstone Valley Gives, and those interested in the opportunity, on giving day best practices.
- Develop content for nonprofit’s participating in Yellowstone Valley Gives to use, and for use on #YVGives2018 social media pages, Facebook and Twitter.
- Craft your campaign story. How are you celebrating Yellowstone Valley Gives? How will you use the funds raised during Yellowstone Valley Gives? Why should donors give to you on Yellowstone Valley Gives?
- Recruit fundraising champions for your campaign. You can use your Board, volunteers, or staff!
- Let your volunteers know you’re participating in Yellowstone Valley Gives and you need their help in extra special ways! Give them meaningful assignments to fully engage them.
- Develop your messaging plan for the next 2 months to ensure your donors know you are participating in Yellowstone Valley Gives on May 3rd - May 4th. Download the email and social media timelines in the Nonprofit Toolkit to get a head start!