Yellowstone Valley knows how to celebrate Yellowstone Valley Gives!
Host a Yellowstone Valley Gives Party or Event
- Connect your laptop and display the Yellowstone Valley Gives leader boards-remember to refresh the page to watch the numbers increase!
- Make a laptop or tablet available to your guests with with your page loaded and ready to donate on. (Log off of your personal account first).
- If you are fundraising for a specific organization, send a link to your fundraising page to your friends so they can donate on their phones during the party.
- Get Festive! Hang Yellowstone Valley Gives signs.
- Get Social! Take pictures of the party to post on your Facebook and Instagram page or to tweet to your followers. Make sure to include a link to your fundraising page in all of your posts and tweets! #YVGives2022
- Try to get creative for engaging supporters and friends virtually or in a way that allows for social distancing.
- Make sure to include, and a link to YellowstoneGives.org in all of your posts and tweets!
Want more Tips?
Chat with the GiveGab Customer Success team with any questions or suggestions.
- Reconnect - Use your Yellowstone Valley Gives party to bring old friends back together.
- Bring a dish to pass - Keep your party in budget by hosting a Yellowstone Valley Gives potluck.
- Motivate - Let your guests know about the great work done by the participating organizations or the specific organization you are raising money for. Pass out flyers, give a short introduction, or reach out to your favorite organization to invite a staff member to your celebration.
Community Events for Yellowstone Valley Gives
Walk MS: Billings 2022
National MS (Multiple Sclerosis) Society
May 14, 2022 6.30AM-12Noon
St. John's Pavilion 3940 Rimrock Rd. Billings, MT 59102
FUN & REWARDING Volunteer Experience - Free t-shirt and snacks, verified community service hours. MAKE A DIFFERENCE Join the National MS Society by volunteering at our amazing MS fundraiser on Saturday, April 30th 2022, at our Annual Walk MS: Huntsville 2022 to fund important research and services for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, both locally and nationally. Plans are underway to make this year's event a great day of fun and festivities in support of those living with multiple sclerosis, their families, and caregivers.
Your Event Name Here
Your Organization's Name
Date & Time